Saints on Radio Solent News.

wightman35

We are all used to mediocre coverage on "The Championship," Meridien, and in the national press regarding Saints, I think. Nevertheless, I was surprised at the total lack of a mention on the early morning news bulletins on Solent Sunday 25th. At 6.00 am it was all Bournemouth, including an interview. At 7.00 it was some Olympic sing along. At both 8.00 and 9.00 it was all about a power boat race from Cowes to Torquay and back. (Hardly, I believe, a mass interest sport- more an opportunity for people with more money than sense to add to their carbon footprint!:))

Now I realise that it was only a win against lowly Derby, but if we had lost I reckon they would have made a feature of it. Had another South coast side won their first away match in Months no doubt a report on every hour and HR would have made a soundbite at least! I M O it was a poor show:(

Yes it is a silly time to be about;)

the best way to see how saints are really doing is to attend games,you cant get better than first hand experience and forming your own opinions,not the opinions of some biased second rate news reader/journalist.

I could not agree more. Even so, it is nice to read/ hear what other people think and say. I was just narked because because we were ignored. Mind, over the past three or four years that would probably have been best.:)