Petition for Lambert

Tac-tics

Absolutely no chance in signing him unfortunately. Tbh I think Bristol Rovers are more likely to get promotion next year than us....... that's how low we have sunk.

If we get sorted we will finish above Rovers of that I am sure.

While not a big club we do have a larger fan base and as soon as bought we will be getting ready to buy our ST's. Don't be surprised to see as many bought as last season if not a few more.

Simon Cox is a much younger and better player. He would be amazing to pick up!

Again, looks likely to go to a higher level. We could start next season on -25 if we're not careful, what player wants to play for a team in that position!

Again, looks likely to go to a higher level. We could start next season on -25 if we're not careful, what player wants to play for a team in that position!

Genuine question: What would need to happen for us to get another -15 points? I think I have missed something......

Genuine question: What would need to happen for us to get another -15 points? I think I have missed something......

It's all to do with coming out of admin, it's quite hard to do it right, if we don't then the football league like to dish out 15 points, it's what happened to Luton this year.

It's all to do with coming out of admin, it's quite hard to do it right, if we don't then the football league like to dish out 15 points, it's what happened to Luton this year.

Thanks. Hopefully Mark Fry knows what he's doing then.......