Stolen football shirts

Matthew Le Tissier

Hi a friend of mine has recently been broken into and had some of his football shirts stolen, various Southampton players shirts were stolen and also various players shirts from a few countries Inc Denmark, USA, Greece etc . So please if anyone in the soton area offers anything like this let me know, there is a healthy reward for any info!

Hi a friend of mine has recently been broken into and had some of his football shirts stolen, various Southampton players shirts were stolen and also various players shirts from a few countries Inc Denmark, USA, Greece etc . So please if anyone in the soton area offers anything like this let me know, there is a healthy reward for any info!

Sounds painful! Where exactly was he storing them? Must be a big lad.

Hi Guys

The shirts that were recently stolen were stolen from a friend from his house while his family were in.

The Theives only took the shirts and other Memorabilia so it was clearly targeted at that.

The shirts Included various Southampton Players shirts from the 2001 Season.

And Also International player shirts from the below countrys.

DENMARK, GREECE, NORWAY, USA, ROMANIA, NIGERIA,REP OF IRELAND, MOLDOVA, POLAND,GEORGIA, ITALY.

Any info on any of the above please pm me with details. Nice reward on offer for anyone who can supply any info to get the shirts back, if the shirts can be returned thats good enough if the theif is regretting his actions.