Sports packages company - Opinions please

Mattio

As some of you might know I'm at University in Plymouth, as part of my final year work I've been asked to come up with a business related to my course and the one I've come up with is Sports & Event, Travel and Accommodation packages, as far as I'm aware Thomson Holidays do something similar but only with the "big" clubs but this would cover the whole premier league, moving into other sports and leagues as it grows and also covering music events too, the difference with these packages would they would be bespoke to you, not from a fixed location. There would be a very small mark up on the cost to you but most revenue would come from advertising.

It would cover home and away tickets and would be affiliated to the clubs and accommodation locations, the user could also add extras such as stadium tours etc. and using the website will mean you get benefits such as deals in local pubs and clubs.

This is still a very fresh (literally just thought of it) idea but thought this would be the best place to ask whether people would think its a good service. Honest opinions welcome, if its s**t I wanna know before I spend my time working further on it!

Thanks for reading!

tl;dr - Idea for Sports & Event, Travel and Accommodation packages, what do you think?

Edited by Mattio