Rattlehead's Mix Tape 3

NorthamSteve

Marks out of Ten  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Marks out of Ten

Thanks Steve.

Anyone who marks it 1 (no doubt that moronic tw * t Depot) clearly hasn't listened to any of it. The first half is totally not heavy stuff, I mean there is even blues guitar legend Stevie Ray Vaughan playing Hendrix there. Just give it a spin, you never know, you might find something you like.

Cheers Pancake. Yeah, I understand that, that combo is pretty Death/Black I guess, so not gonna be for everyone. That Death intro riff is one of the most awesome menacing riffs of all time though IMO. Eyehategod not gonna be everyone's cup of tea either.

No way man. All the Pepper era ones are decent. Blind is great and Wiseblood and In The Arms of God also top notch stuff IMO. Deliverance is (clearly!) best though.

Going to see CoC (without Pepper) next week and also in Bilbao where they're playing on the same bill as Down - really hoping for a Pepper/CoC reunion of some sort there. I mean Jimmy Bower of Down will be playing with Down and Eyehategod at the same gig, so why not?

• 2 weeks later...