Old Southampton videos for sale/collection

yellow&blue

I have been clearing out some of my old VHS videos after copying them all on to DVD and rather than throw them all out, I thought that I would see if any other Saints fan would like them. Some of them are recorded on to video, and others are original copies.

You can have them for free of you would like to collect them as I live in the SO18 area - if not then if you are happy to pay for postage then I can send them to you.

Southampton 1-0 Parma (Pre season friendly 2003 - recorded from Eurosport)

Southampton 1-1 Steaua Bucharest (UEFA Cup 2003 - recorded from Eurosport)

Everton 0-2 Southampton (Premier League - full game recorded from Sky)

Your Move (The story of Southampton's move from The Dell the St Marys - original copy)

Southampton: The Golden Goals Collection (original copy)

Norwich City 4-5 Southampton (55 minute highlights - original copy)

Southampton 6-3 Manchester United (full game - original copy)

1976 FA Cup Final (original copy from early BBC video - original copy)

2003 FA Cup Final (recorded from Sky)

Southampton 2-0 Liverpool (Premier League 2005 - full game recorded from Sky)

Southampton 3 - 0 Portsmouth (Premier League 2003 - full game recorded from Sky)

The Official History of the Saints (Meridian Films from 1990 - original copy without the case)

Also I have a video of various Match of the Day, TV news reports, and highlights all recorded from TV from January 1997 to August 1997.....from the end of Graeme Souness' reign to Dave Jones taking over.

If you want any more info or are interested, then please PM me......first come first served.