Newcastle coach pick-up

bertie

Club automated service says coach picks up at Chievely Services for Newcastle game - I live in Worcester - anyone know if coach can pick up nearer to West Midlands or not? Train travel is an absurd £120 from Worcester - tickets only went on general sale recently so couldn't buy advance fare. If no pick up, does anyone live in the West Midlands who's driving and would be willing to share petrol? Cheers, Bertie.

There may be someone from the Cardiff area driving? Not sure if any of them are on here though. Otherwise - perhaps check out the Northern Saints group on Facebook and see if anyone is within a reasonable distance from you - you could always get a shorter train to them.

We were in Warwick Services when the Official Travel Coaches pulled in on the way up to Sheffield, whether they'll go the same way this time to pick up the M1 I don't know? You'd have to speak to someone at the club but I can't see why they wouldn't let you join it there if that's a planned stop, which would be about as close as they'd get to West Midlands. Worth a phone call, just make sure you get a mobile number of someone official on the coaches so you don't miss them if it's a goer!