Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Tickets available for Fulham Game...

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Southampton
    Posts
    1,582

    Post Tickets available for Fulham Game...

    A friend has a couple of tickets going for the Saints match away at Fulham. League Cup. Tues 27th August.

    It is for one adult and one concession for Fulham (Saints end). £20 the pair, cash on collection from Bitterne Park on Sunday. Heís away after that time.

    Either DM me here or sent a direct email to
    - cavemanbiggles@gmail.com

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Go on, have a guess?
    Posts
    2,248

    Default

    Email sent

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by warsash saint View Post
    Email sent
    I also have a mate who has two tickets for Fulham who for medical reasons can't make so now available at face value .
    Email me for contact details.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Austrailia - for now!
    Posts
    82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saintroyt View Post
    I also have a mate who has two tickets for Fulham who for medical reasons can't make so now available at face value .
    Email me for contact details.
    Hi. Can't PM on here but my email is broachy84@gmail.com if the tickets are still available? Cheers

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by geordiesaint View Post
    Hi. Can't PM on here but my email is broachy84@gmail.com if the tickets are still available? Cheers
    Hi mate have sent you an email

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Southampton
    Posts
    1,582

    Default

    I hope you got sorted because the email was that of my friend whom I was posting for. He shifted the ticket and hopefully let the others know he had sold it. I’ve been busy this weekend & only just back online so apologies for lack of contact.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Austrailia - for now!
    Posts
    82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Mockles View Post
    I hope you got sorted because the email was that of my friend whom I was posting for. He shifted the ticket and hopefully let the others know he had sold it. I’ve been busy this weekend & only just back online so apologies for lack of contact.
    Not as yet mate, thanks though. If anyone has a spare ticket please email me at broachy84@gmail.com. Can pick up from the ground this evening. cheers!

  8. #8

    Default

    Can only assume it's correct but a poster has just said Fulham will be selling tickets on the night to Saints fans. Worth checking and confirming before travelling up.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Southampton
    Posts
    1,582

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 100%Red&White View Post
    Can only assume it's correct but a poster has just said Fulham will be selling tickets on the night to Saints fans. Worth checking and confirming before travelling up.
    I remember travelling up many years ago away at Fulham only for the club to turn hordes of Saints fans away en mass due to some ticketing fiasco. Remember watching the match in some Thai bar in Fulham and the ground was half empty. Proper screwed us over that match. We played in white. Many years ago now. Least we won but injuries to key players at this early stage with a thread bare squad of quality arenít good. Starting to seem fortunate we didnít move on Boufal.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •