Witnesses to a fall today?

Tractor_Saint

Hope this is an OK post to put in this forum but we're looking for anyone that may have witnessed the fall of my other halfs mother just outside the ground around 12:30-12:40. It was by the West stand where all the coaches are parked and we'd be interested in hearing from anyone that saw her actually fall.

Not the greatest start to the football! Her mum and dad went off in the ambulance and missed the game but we decided to stay and watch and join them at the hospital later on. We're just back and unfortunately she needs to have her hip replaced now so a few more trips back to Wembley for us next week ;(

Thanks

A lady also took a fall after the game as well, leaving the stadium at the bottom of the large groups of steps that led upto the club wembley areas...

I'm sure all forum members wish your other half's mum a speedy recovery Tractorsaint.

Our coach was parked there, a national express one and it nearly lost its front bumper because of a dip and the drain, not great maintenance, then again its England!. Hope she recovers ok, were there any CCTV around that might provide any help? I would of thought they would have some coverage with it being the national stadium and all?

Our coach was parked there, a national express one and it nearly lost its front bumper because of a dip and the drain, not great maintenance, then again its England!. Hope she recovers ok, were there any CCTV around that might provide any help? I would of thought they would have some coverage with it being the national stadium and all?

Good point - in fact the driver was a great help and allowed us to carry her over and sit on the steps of his coach whilst we awaited the ambulance. He did say "You should try reversing over the b8gger" but I thought he meant the mother-in-law 2b - on reflection I think he meant that particular drain cover and cave :D

BTW the other half thanks the SWF for the good wishes for her mum.