Kevin Moore Golf Day 2010 at Meon valley - A Big Thank you

ooohTerryHurlock

Just a big thank you to Richard, Lisa, Ian, Matt and Mike for a fantastic day yesterday and a great event - It was great to see Kevin and his family there and hopefully we can have another golf day next year to continue to support him and the 'White House' in curdridge. I believe Lisa said the event raised about 14k but I had had a few pints of the black stuff by then!

But thanks again and Well Done!

Just a big thank you to Richard, Lisa, Ian, Matt and Mike for a fantastic day yesterday and a great event - It was great to see Kevin and his family there and hopefully we can have another golf day next year to continue to support him and the 'White House' in curdridge. I believe Lisa said the event raised about 14k but I had had a few pints of the black stuff by then!

But thanks again and Well Done!

I played with Blandy, and it was fantastic to see all the ex players turn up and show the support they did. Great day and a great cause.

Many thanks to Matt for posing for pics with my 90 year old Mum and to Casey, Lawrie and Chris Nichol in particular for their thoughtfulness and general banter. A great day watching all the boys play! I hope it's a big help to Kevin and family.