Match highlights of the BBC

doddisalegend

The football league show is up i-player the highlights are brief (53.35) more interesting is Claridge's comments (on 57.13) apparently he was at St Mary's to watch the match. He said (paraphrasing) saints had enough chances to win two matches and that people at the club should have a little patience as we are a good side and will come good, said the Orient keeper was very good. Always interesting to hear the thoughts of someone who doesn't have their judgement clouded by their passion (like most of us saints fan) for saints.

The football league show is up i-player the highlights are brief (53.35) more interesting is Claridge's comments (on 57.13) apparently he was at St Mary's to watch the match. He said (paraphrasing) saints had enough chances to win two matches and that people at the club should have a little patience as we are a good side and will come good, said the Orient keeper was very good. Always interesting to hear the thoughts of someone who doesn't have their judgement clouded by their passion (like most of us saints fan) for saints.

Frankly that's exactly what happened.

If we had gone 2 up in the first half which we were unlucky not to do, LO would have crumbled.

The LO manager in his post match interview sounded like a relived man. I know many don't agree with me but I'm really not to worried yet we're playing well and creating lots of chances. In the two matches I've seen we're just lacking the final touch/luck to turn chances into goals as soon as that comes we 'll start flying. I think that was Claridges point too.