Googling Saints...

Give it to Ron

Not a cricket thread ;-) but I was listening to Radio Hampshire last night and there was some very good callers on discussing Pearson, Lowe and non attendees...Ted Sainty one was called I believe who spoke a lot of sense.

Richard Chorley called in and although I did not agree with a lot of his rant it certainly could not be argued his passion.

Nick Illingsworth unfarely IMO came in for a lot of stick again which is a shame as I have known Nick for over 40 years and he is a very loyal fan if sometimes misunderstood especially about non attendees.

Anyway I digress the point was that Stuart Dennis twice said when talking about Pearson that we were lucky on the last day that Leicester ****ed up well I was sure we finished above Coventry making that point invalid.

Googling CCC league [positions found this site...who writes up this crap and what motive is it their 15 minutes of fame?

http://flc.theoffside.com/page/2

Nick Illingworth is indeed a loyal fan and has written well in the past.

But, Nick lost credibility amongst many fans during the last regime when it appeared that he was acting more like a puppet for the boardroom rather than challenging the continuance of daft decisionmaking that goes hand in glove with the plc leadership.

He has thus been labeled by some as too close to the centre of the j boardroom this club has had to endure for many years now.

Shame. This club needs a fan leader with credibility to challenge this badly run club boardroom and encourage its sale soon rather than later. Nick could've been that man. I doubt he could now though.

Back to the general point though: Coventry were indeed below us but I think the point being made was that they were always likely to be safe, whereas Saints et al had the work to do. Leicester did indeed screw up their chance if we're honest. NP didn't.

How things will change this season... NP will promote with Leicester. Coventry will finish well above us with a decent manager in Coleman and a SISU takeover. We have Rupert back, kids and C3PO.