Police yesterday

Thorpe-le-Saint

WTF was that all about?!?! ANYONE who travelled by train will understand what I mean. I am sick and tired of being treated like the scum of the earth just because I choose to use public transport to get to a football match.

I walked off of the train at Swansea, was bunched into a corner by these over zealous idiots, then had a video 'mug shot' taken and (this is the bit that really ****es me off) when I asked politely WHY I was being stereotyped (because I am white and under 25) as a football hooligan I got no answer.

I understand we had a 'yoof' element there yesterday but they took the ****. It was like we were Millwall and we were playing Leeds, I have never seen anything so ridiculous and I have a good mind to write to the IPCC about how I was treated yesterday.

No wonder why no one respects the police in this country when they behave like ****s.

It was OTT. Some of our party got stopped coming off the train. Police had a word with a couple more as we were walking down the High Street. Buses on the way out were hilarious. Once full they waited for 15 minutes before we left and then we got driven down "Hooligan Highway", a dedicated road with gates at either end, to the station, I assume to tie in with the departure of the 17.29 to Paddington. We actually got out of the station and went to a pub.

Any Swansea fans we spoke to were fine.

I'm apalled that we are threatened by al queda in our our country, but until the "moderate" muslims and their mullahs make a stand the threat will continue to exist. It's the same with these chavvy hooligan types. The police were doing what they were doing to protect the general public. The majority were penalised because of the minority. It's not right and it's not fair, but ultimtely the responsibility lies with the majority to ensure the minority are driven from the game.

Stanley whats your connection to the police?

You seem very supportive of them.

No connection apart from being a tax payer. I 'm just making the point that it wasn't the police that spoilt the day, it was the feal louts intent on disorder. The police merely did their job proprtionately to the perceived threat.

I'm apalled that we are threatened by al queda in our our country, but until the "moderate" muslims and their mullahs make a stand the threat will continue to exist. It's the same with these chavvy hooligan types. The police were doing what they were doing to protect the general public. The majority were penalised because of the minority. It's not right and it's not fair, but ultimtely the responsibility lies with the majority to ensure the minority are driven from the game.

may as well lock this thread. that's the most sense I've herd for ages.

:supz:

Policing at football in this country is a joke, going to a football match these days warrants being treated by scum it seems. If they only channelled the same level of rescources into keeping peadophiles and rapists of our streets...

I'm not ashamed to say I hate the police, it ****es me off that we're paying their wages as I see very little good in what they do.