BBC Web site-the four horseman ride.

saintbob40

Southampton will be without midfielder Adam Lallana (ankle) while Andrew Surman faces a late fitness test.

There is also a sickness bug sweeping the Saints camp, with Chris Perry, Joseph Mills and Tomas Pekhart all suffering with illness.

Loan signing Alex Pearce is likely to start on the bench.

.....judging by Tuesday's cameo I think Pekhart may have a middle ear infection which impacts on his ability to jump, run and pass.

I think Alex Pearce is more likely to start looking at this......is Lancashire able to play?

Southampton will be without midfielder Adam Lallana (ankle) while Andrew Surman faces a late fitness test.

There is also a sickness bug sweeping the Saints camp, with Chris Perry, Joseph Mills and Tomas Pekhart all suffering with illness.

.....judging by Tuesday's cameo I think Pekhart may have a middle ear infection which impacts on his ability to jump, run and pass.

I think Alex Pearce is more likely to start looking at this......is Lancashire able to play?[QUOTE]

yes -two game suspension for 2nd red of season is served.

I think Alex Pearce is more likely to start looking at this......is Lancashire able to play?[QUOTE]

yes -two game suspension for 2nd red of season is served.

Shall we have a sweep on how long before he gets sent off again?

I think Alex Pearce is more likely to start looking at this......is Lancashire able to play?

I am not sure.I have seen him in a Saints Shirt but as for playing?