Awful Challenge By Morgan May Help Saints

TijuanaTim

I say it is an ill wind that blows no good. This CCC is a very physical and aggressive division, something we do not excel at. Maybe and finally the FA will embrace 'parity' of tolerance for what is allowed throughout the whole league, Prem and down.

More scrunity towards the Blade defender's type of brutal challenge should help ensure our talented, ball-playing nippers can thrive more. Crazy as it may seem can't help but think our game is more suited towards, maybe not good enough, but more suited towards Prem style play and opponents.

This is quite a familiar argument , I can't say I agree with it .

The laws of the game apply equally at all levels of football , from the local park to the Premier League (at least in theory) - a fouls a foul wherever it's committed . As for the standard of refereeing lets just say I'm not entirely convinced it improves very much the higher you go in the game . Where does it say pretty football gets more protection in the PL - Stoke did beat the Arsenal recently .

The more you think about it the dafter it gets , would DMG score 20 goals a season in the PL ? do we really believe Simon Gillett is going to boss the midfield against Chelsea , or even Fulham for that matter ?

You only have to watch MOTD on any given Saturday to see just how good the standard is at the top now , and let's face it we're miles off . :(