Miltonroader

Miltonroader07

bletch, I thought we all agreed never to tell Tokyo about this?

Keep an eye on Persaints post count too, he's always posting but it only goes up one post for about every ten posts made!

Sorry Spudgun, You're right, I forgot that we weren't supposed to tell Toke about the massive conspiracy to maintain the facade of his TMS popularity.

And thanks for the tip. I will watch 110_Persaint's post count with interest. And it appears that I won't be alone, as I see that JustMike and St Chalet have recently had a peek at his profile page. He's one step from forum clink.

When will these new posters learn? You can't instantly fall into lock-step with the forum pulse when you're only on 100 odd posts, without someone concluding that you've been here before under another guise.

Incidentally, while I was looking at his profile I also noted 110_Persaint's recent description of Dubai...

Clearly hasn't been around too much. Horrific place. Pollution, noise, rude people, sweltering humidity, construction 24/7 and a bigger wallet drain then central London. Yuck.

Remind me Spudgun, but when was the last time this forum saw such opinionated critique of foreign lands?

I've not seen that kind of opinionated critique of foreign lands since 29-10-12 at the very latest!

But he's not wrong thats why I became PhilippineSaint from UAESaint although Horrific place and rude people is a bit out of order.

Ok I admit it I'm a cheapskate and didn't want to pay the rent

But you bet your bottom dollar 99% of the Dubai Saints are getting there rent and cars / phones paid for by the company's they work for (and nothing wrong in that ) you need the extra cash to pay the ridiculous Alcohol prices.

Will be back through in two weeks time to savour free beer in the airport and check out the Irish Village to see who's there.

NB when was Dune Banned ?