Positive words about the club

RoswellSaint

Back home now from my trip to the old country. The highlight, by far, for my children was their chance to be the mascots against Plymouth. From the moment we arrived, everyone was extremely friendly and helpful - whether it was those working behind the scenes or the players lining up in the tunnel and on the pitch with them. Even the referee joked with them before they walked out.

To cap my evening, MLT was there and couldn't have been more patient as my wife struggled to get the camera to take a picture of the children with him (oh, of course, I got in the picture too).

Just a shame we couldn't win!

So many negative things get posted on here about SFC, I wanted to get some positive words out there.

Back home now from my trip to the old country. The highlight, by far, for my children was their chance to be the mascots against Plymouth. From the moment we arrived, everyone was extremely friendly and helpful - whether it was those working behind the scenes or the players lining up in the tunnel and on the pitch with them. Even the referee joked with them before they walked out.

To cap my evening, MLT was there and couldn't have been more patient as my wife struggled to get the camera to take a picture of the children with him (oh, of course, I got in the picture too).

Just a shame we couldn't win!

So many negative things get posted on here about SFC, I wanted to get some positive words out there.

Great to hear. I'm glad your family had such a good time.

On a similar note, my daughter was Saints mascot at Charlton and she had a great time. The people of CAFC were brilliant and it was all well organised (reflects well on them) but I was particularly impressed with the Saints players and coaches. She was so nervous but they made her feel at ease, particularly Dave Hockaday and Kelvin - they are top blokes who introduced her to each and every player in the changing room.

Its something she'll remember for the rest of her life. Its what football and SFC is all about and makes me proud to be a Saints fan.