Positive Thread

washsaint

To counteract the trolls and usual suspects, thought it was worth pointing out that now is a great time to be a Saints fan. Yes, we are on a bad run: this will determine the true character of this side and what we are truly capable of. That being said, I see these as major positives:

Style of football: very easy on the eye and light years ahead of teams like West Ham

Youth: our team is VERY young and should only improve. The experience this year will stand them in good stead for next season. Then we have other bright prospects such as Reed looking to force their way in

Stability: we do not appear to be cash starved and I am assuming we will have funds in the summer to strengthen further

Wanyama on the way back

Decent run of games (winnable) coming up

3 England internationals

Gaston starting to show glimpses of what he is capable of

Osvaldo to return and hopefully start showing what he can do

Excellent chance of top 8/10: which would be a great achievement for a club second year back in the Prem

The future feels really bright

To counteract the trolls and usual suspects, thought it was worth pointing out that now is a great time to be a Saints fan. Yes, we are on a bad run: this will determine the true character of this side and what we are truly capable of. That being said, I see these as major positives:

Style of football: very easy on the eye and light years ahead of teams like West Ham

Youth: our team is VERY young and should only improve. The experience this year will stand them in good stead for next season. Then we have other bright prospects such as Reed looking to force their way in

Stability: we do not appear to be cash starved and I am assuming we will have funds in the summer to strengthen further

Wanyama on the way back

Decent run of games (winnable) coming up

3 England internationals

Gaston starting to show glimpses of what he is capable of

Osvaldo to return and hopefully start showing what he can do

Excellent e a great achievement for a club second year back in the Prem

The future feels really bright[/quote

Sanity at last

There are generally lots of positive threads when things are going well. As they have not recently, is it not understandable that there are more threads and posts asking why things are not so good? We can't all be raving about how good we are when we've only won 1 league game in the last 8 or 9. If we win today, then let's get going on a positive thread. In an ideal world, 3-0 Lambert hat trick.