Manager Watch

JxgrSaint

The season hasn't even started yet but the merry-go-round has begun with Tony Pulis leaving Crystal Palace 2 days before kick off.

Palace board have seriously ****ed up there, I thought they'd be comfortably safe but they'll be lucky to stay up after this (my relegation 3 would be Burnley, Palace and West Brom), anyway wonder who'll be the next to get the boot...

You could say that the only reason Crystal Palace managed to stay up last season was because of the appointment of Pulis. I wouldn't be surprised for him to soon land some lucrative contract halfway through the season at a struggling club like Leicester or WBA, and for that club to do well out of it. He might not play attractive football, but it gets points. For now, however, it looks like lights out for Palace before a ball's even been kicked.

Edited by ratio_decidendi

3 years for Koeman isn't enough. I hope he's the next Wenger. I'd love to see his contract extended to 5 years now... And frankly he hasn't even kicked a ball in anger yet.

Continuity is the secret of football management. It means the fans, players and Boardroom are in balance.