The Finsbury Park Diet – Not for faint hearted -- Thanks Arsenal

teedee38

Sorry for the tardiness of my reply bletch; I’ve been in a dark and rather frightening place with very limited means of contact to the outside world this week, namely, my mother’s house on the I.O.W.

The question was simply this: do you prefer to be addressed as Bletch or bletch? :)

P.S. Having re-read my previous post I’m wondering whether the roadside fungi that Mrs Stickman is gathering to compliment my Sunday rashers and eggs are actually edible common mushrooms after all. :?

Sorry Halo, your reply slipped, unlubricated under my radar.

Oh, Halo, you've used a tin open to set free a bunch of tube-shaped creatures here...

If you're addressing me formally, and using my TMS given name, then I'd prefer saintbletch.

If you're using a diminutive form, then I'd prefer Bletch.

On the whole and in general usage, I'd prefer that you use camelCase and call me saintBletch*.

Glad that you haven't really gone mental mate, and that it was only the Wightian 'shrooms that made it look like your jacket did up at the back.

*Not really, just wanted to get a reference to camel case into my reply. In fact on balance, I think I prefer FW Dolly's Balti Stench**. Art imitating life?

**To be clear, it's his use of the term "Balti Stench" I prefer. I'm in no way saying that I prefer his balti stench to, well, anything really.

Glad that you haven't really gone mental mate, and that it was only the Wightian 'shrooms that made it look like your jacket did up at the back.

Humour is a funny thing Bletch. That little skit I created seemed quite humorous whilst it resided in my head – albeit in a lame poor-man’s League of Gentlemen sort of way – but transferred to the written page it became more sh1t than skit, and I can well understand why you may have thought I’d gone mental(ler). :lol: