FAO: Season icket Holders NOT going to the final

waynesfc88

There is a really easy way to get tickets if not eligible. I'm a season ticket so secured my place but I have also secured another 10 tickets for friends and family who are not even members. You just to think outside the box a little.

Give us a clue pal (russell_lobb@hotmail.com)

Never really understood why people get so wound up by other supporters at the football. Unless someone is screaming obscenities for the entire game in my ear or making ungodly smells from their rear end (both of which have happened) then I couldn't really care less what they do. Of course it's great if people can sing a bit for atmosphere but I still enjoy myself and sing a bit either way. Wembley will be a cracking occasion and it won't matter what saints fans are there.

This. Weird isn't it. Is it a tribal thing from more feral insecure of their own status types?

There is a really easy way to get tickets if not eligible. I'm a season ticket so secured my place but I have also secured another 10 tickets for friends and family who are not even members. You just to think outside the box a little.

Really? Are you telling us a porky or two to impress? ;-)

How did you do that on the official system as all customer numbers for F & F are demanded?