Time for some fans to feck off...

Legod Second Coming

Unfortunately it is a trait of the British that you only notice when you aren't there.

...Think the "noticing it" bit happends when you stop watching the News (which is alays BAD and always a DISASTER...You realise that everything is always angled as bad news and it just affects your outlook on life in general, it's programming. ...

It isn't anything new, I recall Terry Paine getting abuse because he was old, slow and past it...

Top post! I agree 100%

You have to pity people who get themselves caught in a spiral of negativity, and you're right the news media have a lot to answer for, and you're also right they we can all choose not to wallow in it and to look for the positive.

Top post! I agree 100%

You have to pity people who get themselves caught in a spiral of negativity, and you're right the news media have a lot to answer for, and you're also right they we can all choose not to wallow in it and to look for the positive.

yep i must put my hand up .In the morning I put the news headlines on to see if there has been a disaster if not I turn over to SSN.

Trouble is with youngsters is confidence and without expreienced players to nudge them through the rough times they could suffer if they keep losing, and the barrackers get louder........

.......agree with the "encouragement" concept, just not sure it will last long in this success orientated world we live in!!