University project on "The Halo Effect"

LenPa

Hi all,

I am new to the forum and I appreciate to be part of the community.
For a research project I am currently investigating the sustainability activities of sport teams and clubs around the world. Thereby, I also came across "The Halo Effect" - the sustainability strategy of the Saints. I would like to know if you know about "The Halo Effect" and how you think about it and the sustainability activities of the Saints (e.g did you ever got in touch with it)?
Furthermore, (if you have the time) I would also ask you to participate in a survey regarding your attachment to the Saints and how you feel about the sustainability activities ("The Halo Effect) of the club which you can find here: https://tummgmt.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cSJA8FgpDN42IkK

Looking forward to your responses.
Best regards,
Len

• 3 weeks later...

This is just a short reminder if you may started to fill out the questionnaire or wanted to fill it out but did not do so till now. I would be happy to share my findings with you and I appreciate your help! Thanks in advance!

Edited by LenPa
Update

• 3 weeks later...

Hi together, 
I do not want to bother you but I would like to ask you once again if you can take some time to fill out my questionnaire (maybe when England leads 4:1 to one against Germany and nothing is happening in the game anymore). Would also be happy to share my findings here later if you are interested into them.