• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, paulmiles65 said:

I have 2 adults at face value currently available

I would 

24 minutes ago, paulmiles65 said:

I have 2 adults at face value currently available

I would love them if you have two? 

Edited by sammy123

Okay, I am in Basingstoke but work in Bournemouth on Thursday so drive past Southampton or you could transfer me the £60 and I could post them tomorrow, or last option I could meet you at the ground on Saturday which is not ideal in case something goes wrong and either of us are left hanging about

4 minutes ago, paulmiles65 said:

Okay, I am in Basingstoke but work in Bournemouth on Thursday so drive past Southampton or you could transfer me the £60 and I could post them tomorrow, or last option I could meet you at the ground on Saturday which is not ideal in case something goes wrong and either of us are left hanging about

Hiya mate, 

I could pick ‘em up Thursday or Friday evening from Basingstoke if that’s good for you? 

18 hours ago, paulmiles65 said:

Or even better post them to me? If that works for you? If you send me your details I’ll send you the money 

Edited by sammy123