Incident after the Bournemouth game

Stud mark of doom

I suspect quite a few people will have seen this and I’m not sure if anyone was injured. 

After last night’s game there was a car driving down the (closed) road towards the Chapel Arms - not all that unusual, although perhaps a bit faster than usual/was safe given all the pedestrians in the road just after the match.

When the car reached the barrier and was told to stop, the driver decided to accelerate round the barrier, so it was completely on the pavement by the spa, travelling quite fast - I was about 10 or 20 meters behind, and it looked like some people were probably hit by it, although no one seemed to be on the floor when I got there. Turning right past the pub. 

The roadblock staff tried to make it stop but it sped off. 

Lots of people were talking to the roadblock staff about what they’d just seen and they suggested as many witnesses as 
Possible report it to the police

I managed to get the registration number and I’ve reported it on the Hampshire police website, so they have it. 

if you were hurt - you might want to let the police know, as they will have the registration number. 

If no-one was hurt, it was a very narrow escape.