ITK Snippets

St Chalet

Southampton have made contact with Atleti, no response as of 15:00 today.

Toby agent has spoken to Spurs, that's an absolute minimum.

Saints are not giving up but do not know how far along any deal between Spurs & Toby currently is, a particular club official has been very busy today trying to get this done.

I've been told this will be announed Thurs (this was yesterday, so happy to be corrected if SA has newer updates).

If we get our Number 1. CB target and the Right sided CM we're also in for, a very good window will be had. : )

Tease!

Any more clue's for us, Guan 2.0?

Beyond The positions? I can't, even if KBSS has started shouting! Still annoyed the club beat the announcement by two hours! Oh, and the club were so forceful because they are hopeful that Clasie will not only be a marquee signing, but also a gateway to other continental players (but that's not exactly classified info)

Lots of euphoric feeling around coaches and management tonight, which is why i wouldn't rule out the club being more open about our strategy on Fri.

• 4 weeks later...
Then hand back your fiver and leave, you are of no use to us now. In future I'm going to listen to the ever reliable Alpine Saint.

I do believe the request is only in place until we have them down for medical(s).

Technically I'm not talking about transfers there, but the conditions of an agreement regarding transfers. :smug:

Personally, I like Alpine. An Oscar the Grouch figure who reluctantly gets increasingly excited as the season progresses.

@guan is this one you were referring to??

1 of 2. I can also confirm that we have enquired about a LCM (3rd player)on loan, but our initial offer was turned down. Whether we'll go back in for the same player, or move on, I have have no news just yet.

A new name that hasn't been mentioned?

Yes. As I said on Monday, the club are trying to keep the signings under wraps until at least the medical. Such as was the case today. So far, i haven't seen the Loan target mentioned on here or elsewhere on the net (but i haven't trawled the HCDAJFU thread). But if the signing is close, i'll give a small update as i did on Monday : )

---------------------------

3rd post.

Villa will enquire/bid.

Saints AND Fonte will reject.

Saints HAVE made an offer for VVD. This proposal consists of clauses and fee's depending on Celtics CL qualification.

Two Championship clubs sniffing around Harrison Reed.

Fraser making slow but steady progress, in good spirits despite the obvious.

Few of the youth lads off to SGP to represent England.