Local Solicitors?

maddog

Anyone know a decent, local conveyancy solicitor. Need some quotes for sale and purchase so any recommendations would be good?

Carol Luckett @ Blatch & Co.

7 Salisbury Road

Totton,

Southampton

SO40 3HW

023 8087 1144

She is fantastically efficient and focussed, deals with problems that may (and often do) occur over the phone and with the right responsible. If you need to speak with her over any issues and she is not free she will call you back persoanlly to deal with the matter, no messages left with PA to deal with, she does the lot. If she leaves messages with another party involved they are clear and succinct and if no reply in good time she is on the case.

Obviously I am biased as she has done a few house purchases, buy to lets and sales over the years, but I promise that once you've used her you will never need to source a conveyancer again.

Prices? You'll be pleasantly surprised imho.

Carol Luckett @ Blatch & Co.

7 Salisbury Road

Totton,

Southampton

SO40 3HW

023 8087 1144

She is fantastically efficient and focussed, deals with problems that may (and often do) occur over the phone and with the right responsible. If you need to speak with her over any issues and she is not free she will call you back persoanlly to deal with the matter, no messages left with PA to deal with, she does the lot. If she leaves messages with another party involved they are clear and succinct and if no reply in good time she is on the case.

Obviously I am biased as she has done a few house purchases, buy to lets and sales over the years, but I promise that once you've used her you will never need to source a conveyancer again.

Prices? You'll be pleasantly surprised imho.

+ 1