Marks and Spencers

Saintandy666

Okay, the food in there is generally better than Tesco's and what not, but seriously... they need to sort out their waiting times. It is consistently a 15-20 minute wait for something as simple as a sandwich or a drink. Today in the Southampton branch I waited 10-15 minutes to buy a drink... these waiting times are non-existent in food shops elsewhere. I understand they like to give good service, but I mean honestly... good service means quick service as well. I used to buy a sandwich on my lunch there sometimes, but I just go to Tesco's now because I don't want to spend my entire lunch queueing.

And in the Southampton branch, what the hell are they doing merging the queues for self-service and service tills... it makes the wait longer. People who get to the front of the queue and want a service till wait... leaving self-service tills unused and vacant. It makes no sense.

Anyways, I know none of you care, but they seriously need to get their act together.