like the old days

Thedelldays

No, I remember now...it was Marc Bolan. I rode Marc Bolan through Studio 54. It was more than once though.

I don't know what the **** you are talking about on this thread, but feel it is my duty to inform the world that the Marc Bolan (tribute act (T-Rextasy) were rubbish at The Brook on Friday. Even alcohol did not help the situation I am afraid.

"SOLD OUT" you could have had my tickets for sixpence. Never again.

Can't wait for Glenn Tillbrook and Paul Young, coming soon.

I don't know what the **** you are talking about on this thread, but feel it is my duty to inform the world that the Marc Bolan (tribute act (T-Rextasy) were rubbish at The Brook on Friday. Even alcohol did not help the situation I am afraid.

"SOLD OUT" you could have had my tickets for sixpence. Never again.

Can't wait for Glenn Tillbrook and Paul Young, coming soon.

That suprises me Hamster as I have seen them play there on many occassions and have been superb every time.

That suprises me Hamster as I have seen them play there on many occassions and have been superb every time.

May just be me but Mrs H thought so too.

Maybe we should take into account that this was the first gig of the year for them, so maybe a little 'rusty' after a long Christmas break. But he (Marc) kept doing a funny sort of "yeah" that was far too masculine for the genre IMHO. Also, they didn't do Cosmic Dancer, my favourite.

Overall, they just were not a patch on the polished Fleetwood Bac from the week before.

H