tsw sunday football 8th feb 5-6:30 pm fleming park, eastleigh

JustMike

Ok, lets see if we can get enough people confirmed to make it worth while paying for the first half hour or so. Can we also let other people know who attended alot last year who arent members on here anymore please.

*sticky please mods (and remove the other one)

IN

justmike

calvin

instant

sev

southern saint

robsk

MAYBE

gav + 1

the king +5

robsk's +1

Edited by JustMike

Im a maybe Me and another 5 people have been down there the last few sundays. We normally get there for about 2 o clock. Would it not be better to make it earlier so thats its still light and people dont have to pay?

again, many couldnt make it earlier, which is why we did it at 5

again, many couldnt make it earlier, which is why we did it at 5

Surely this is only relevant if many *can* make it later? Seeing as hardly anybody goes anymore at that time is it worth finding out who could make 2pm as an alternative, at least until the evenings start getting lighter again?

Surely this is only relevant if many *can* make it later? Seeing as hardly anybody goes anymore at that time is it worth finding out who could make 2pm as an alternative, at least until the evenings start getting lighter again?

ok, lets find out.

Who can make it earlier?

This week is most likely going to be off due to the weather conditions tomorrow. how about we arrange an earlier time next week? from 4pm till 5:00/5:30pm?

People don't like playing in the rain and show.

I don't mind starting earlier to play football.

I am still up for Sunday but I don't wanna turn up and see a low turn out. :lol:

WE'll have to start at 5pm for this week then.

Edited by Calvin

People who don't like plaing i adverse weather clearly don't like playing much, because once you are playing the weather is pretty irrelevent unless it's particularly extreme in terms of wind or rain. Even then, if you work hard enough to stay warm, it's fine. It's a rubbish reason nt to play, IMO.

Yep. As long as the pitch is safe to run on, it's not gale force wind, and you can see what you're doing, weather shouldn't matter. It's a kickaround ffs, not a day out at the beach!

I'm not too fussed whether it's 2pm, 5pm or cancelled, it'd just be preferable to know early enough to plan my day accordingly.

just phoned them up, our usual pitch, the far one is available from 5 - 6:30, i asked about about doing a half hour booking and she said they only do hour bookings but if we wanted the extra half hour (the 6 - 6:30 bit ) they would sort that out when we got there.

So, we know its available and that the lights come on for the other lot at about 5:45, do we wing it and play in the failing light or do we pay for an hour £34 and play on for the last half hour free?

Cheers for looking into it. Seeing as I've 'saved' about £20 so far this year due to postponed games, I don't mind splitting the cost as long as there's enough to make it worth playing and paying. Could just turn up at ten to five and go from there? -See if there's enough of us there to chip in, otherwise make do with what light is left until the floodlights come on anyway?

Cheers for looking into it. Seeing as I've 'saved' about £20 so far this year due to postponed games, I don't mind splitting the cost as long as there's enough to make it worth playing and paying. Could just turn up at ten to five and go from there? -See if there's enough of us there to chip in, otherwise make do with what light is left until the floodlights come on anyway?

yes sounds good to me. If everyone brings a few quid just in case