Fifa 12

St Marco

Does anyone know if there is a way to retrieve my virtual pro stats on another Xbox? I bought the black Xbox the other day because my old one gave up on me. I transferred all the data from the old HDD. But it turns out my VP stats have reset. Problem is I don't have the old xbox to have another go transferring them now.

Anybody have an alternative solution???

There is now a skill to defending unlike previous versions. You really need to learn when to switch the player you're controlling and when to back off mark while letting the jockeying player do his thing. Try to never switch players as a cross or corner comes in as you'll lose a yard or two and get done most times.

I'm not one for tinkering with tactics and formation really - I just play as different teams until I find one that kind of suits the way I play. Played lots as Saints initially and did ok; Had a good spell as Everton; But now I pretty much always play as Juventus. I leave it as the standard players, formation and tactics: then make three substitutions near the end when the same players tire.

I only ever play online Head To Head league games really. Currently plying my trade in Division 5.

If anyone fancies a game sometime (Xbox 360) then add my gamer tag Essruu.

• 3 weeks later...

Lost my rag with FIFA 12 tonight having gone toe to toe with a mate for league title. He won on goal difference (as the skates).. I took the disk out and bent it in half snapping it and now it's in the bin.

Has this infuriating (but good) game caused you to do such destruction?

I'll take the rest of the season off and start again for FIFA 13.

Lost my rag with FIFA 12 tonight having gone toe to toe with a mate for league title. He won on goal difference (as the skates).. I took the disk out and bent it in half snapping it and now it's in the bin.

Has this infuriating (but good) game caused you to do such destruction?

I'll take the rest of the season off and start again for FIFA 13.

You need to get out more. Hopefully the fact you snapped your disk out and snapped it like an idiot will enable you to do so.

Any fellow PS3 owners want to earn a few trophies? I'm well on the way to getting the Ultimate Team trophy for total club value, and I'm happy to help out anyone with this (and all the other UT trophies) if you can help me out with the two-player trophies in this and the rest of the game :)

• 1 month later...