Kieran Dyer

pressingon

Those numbers again: in 17 years he played just over 300 matches, scoring 23 Premier League goals, including none at all between 2007 and 2013. In this time he earned between £20m and £30m in wages.

taking the extremes, thats £100,000 per match.

:scared:

I read that is El Khalej's tackle that effective ended his career. The article also contains this description of MLT, which I think is supposed to be complementary, but I don't really understand it!

or Matt Le Tissier, the Premier League's own captive man‑child genius, trundling about in his bath-chair yawning out his calculus, his impenetrable higher maths in between eating Pot Noodles and reading Mr Men books

I read that is El Khalej's tackle that effective ended his career. The article also contains this description of MLT, which I think is supposed to be complementary, but I don't really understand it!

or Matt Le Tissier, the Premier League's own captive man‑child genius, trundling about in his bath-chair yawning out his calculus, his impenetrable higher maths in between eating Pot Noodles and reading Mr Men books