Required reading

Trader

Trader, I have no doubts we will succeed this season. I am firm beliver in playing the game the way it should be, foot ball, means foot to ball and ball to foot, ie the passing game, exactly what we are doing at the moment!! I have coached a team from U10 to U18 and tactics were simple: pass, use the width of teh pitch and move into space to receive the return.

JP has the balls to coach a passing game in this league and he will succeed as the teams simply do not how to play against passing and quick movement.

COYR

Trader, I have no doubts we will succeed this season. I am firm beliver in playing the game the way it should be, foot ball, means foot to ball and ball to foot, ie the passing game, exactly what we are doing at the moment!! I have coached a team from U10 to U18 and tactics were simple: pass, use the width of teh pitch and move into space to receive the return.

JP has the balls to coach a passing game in this league and he will succeed as the teams simply do not how to play against passing and quick movement.

COYR

Absolutely right. It's all about triangles.

Its also about seeing the space and using it. Playing in triangles is but one point, having the energy and ability to see and utilise that space is another. Lallana, Spiderman & Gillet all have that vision, so to does Surman. That is what BWP and dyer lack, vision, all they have is pace and no idea what to do!!

Edited by Ian the Red