FAO Scooby

Thorpe-le-Saint

What do you have to say after that shower of **** performance?

Once again a false dawn, we really should be beating teams like Blackpool. I know we played brilliant football at Derby and in the cup wednesday night, but consistency is key in this league!

Still, probably a bit early for some of the faithful to start booing!!

Edited by Thorpe-le-Saint

What do you have to say after that shower of **** performance?

Once again a false dawn, we really should be beating teams like Blackpool. I know we played brilliant football at Derby and in the cup wednesday night, but consistency is key in this league!

Still, probably a bit early for some of the faithful to start booing!!

trouble is though, for all the pretty stuff we still have no cutting edge. We are going to come up against bruisers like blackpool alot this season, lets just hope the results arent the same. We will do ok against the side that like to get the ball down.

trouble is though, for all the pretty stuff we still have no cutting edge. We are going to come up against bruisers like blackpool alot this season, lets just hope the results arent the same. We will do ok against the side that like to get the ball down.

Agreed, it was obvious on wednesday night and again today that when the ball gets into the final 3rd of the pitch the move always stops dead!

How dare you.

The kids need help, encouragement and to be nurtured by and and sundry, but most especially by the fans. It is exactly this type of negativity that is the root cause behind today's result. I think you should hang your head in shame.

Faith in Lowe, the Golden Duo and total football.

How dare you.

The kids need help, encouragement and to be nurtured by and and sundry, but most especially by the fans. It is exactly this type of negativity that is the root cause behind today's result. I think you should hang your head in shame.

no, it was poor passing, bad finishing, good defending and no cutting edge that was the root cause of todays result

Jeez, this is what happens with young teams. They are inconsistant. Even today we had a few spells of very good football. Just to bad there were to many spells of bad football in between. Besides that the subs didn't really help. Dyer didn't maken any impact whatsoever except for the his first two minutes. After that he only seemed to run straight at Camara (although he did work hard and won a few headers). He needs to play more intelligently. The same could be said about Gillet, started of okay, but faded and played very bad at the end of the first half. We need to accept these kind of matches and give our support to the team again in two weeks.

Onwards & Upwards!

How dare you.

You really are deluded. I doubt you even watched the match did you? I tell you what Scooby, when you can come up with a decent realist argument rather than spouting off your blind, blinkered faith maybe we can have a sensible discussion.

By the way, last week the kids were world beaters, and now you say they need help? Sums you up mate! I can accept that there will be inconsistency but not against teams like Blackpool who we really should be beating at home.

How dare you.

True to form Scooby!! Great wind-up. Dumb, but funny!

Thorpe-Le-Saint, I actually think Scooby deserves more credit for posting on this thread than you do for jumping in and calling this a false dawn before the final whistle has finished echoing around the ground.

It's a young team. They're learning.

Whilst I don't agree with Scooby's wide-eyed school-boy fascination with Rupert Lowe, I think we have to give this new side a little more support than that. Using today's defeat as a stick to beat up Scooby is rather low IMO.

Thorpe-Le-Saint, I actually think Scooby deserves more credit for posting on this thread than you do for jumping in and calling this a false dawn before the final whistle has finished echoing around the ground.

It's a young team. They're learning.

Whilst I don't agree with Scooby's wide-eyed school-boy fascination with Rupert Lowe, I think we have to give this new side a little more support than that. Using today's defeat as a stick to beat up Scooby is rather low IMO.

I just think the nipper needs to wake up, and you can evidently tell he hasn't attended a Saints games in decades!! I'm all for supporting the young lads, and as I posted on another thread, those that booed today are a disgrace. Scooby in my eyes has no credability to comment on the new set-up when he has no direct experience of it!

Reactionary bull-**** once again from fickle retarded saints 'fans'.

A handful of games doesn't make a season.

I'll be more than happy to eat humble pie come the end of the season, but today was TOILET. Sure they'll get better, but how much better can it get that tuesday night, and if we then get go on to beat Blackpool of all teams....

Also, calling some 'retarded', hmmm, very mature.

I don't think we need threads FAO scooby or any other poster as they invariably end up in the same place with the same people.

Scooby is perfectly capable of posting on the various other threads. If you want a personal conversation with him, please make use of the PM system.