I need some good tunes

dune

Are you in a pub?

almost except there's no bar or cigarette machine or pool table, i am in a room though so a building and a pub is ivariably a building unless it's in a marque big enough for stu party

Here you go young man:

That is how you make me feel right now, how very refreshing you are.

Fow what it is worth this disproves that old adage that everyone likes a drink, but no-one likes a drunk.

Do you like my song for Dune, Dune?

Here you go young man:

That is how you make me feel right now, how very refreshing you are.

Fow what it is worth this disproves that old adage that everyone likes a drink, but no-one likes a drunk.

Do you like my song for Dune, Dune?

It's a beautiful song, not my thing really, but you gotta appreciate the voice and the fact it means a lot to other people. You used to get a lot of people on the club scene that went on about comercial clubs being **** etc, but comercial tunes only become comercial because people buy them because theyre good.

I just found this seems ok, but not really enought whizzy bits

second thought i can find better, it's alright but mazin so i won't post, may just go for an old tune i like.

Okay Dune how about a little ditty for absorbtion by the grey matter.

You could be forgiven for dismissing this one as wubbish, but it is sung by and for young people who were very angry with the 'system' at the time. Nothing changes eh?

Goes on a bit but have a listen:

Right this should be good, but what i'm looking foir is one of my all time favs - not sure what it's called though " it goes On you bastard la la la la la la don't be so ****ing serious.

Any ideas?

Right this should be good, but what i'm looking foir is one of my all time favs - not sure what it's called though " it goes On you bastard la la la la la la don't be so ****ing serious.

Any ideas?

Ah, I am starting to see inside your head perhaps.

"Got any salmon?"

Is that the kind of question that you like to ask people?

Okay Dune how about a little ditty for absorbtion by the grey matter.

You could be forgiven for dismissing this one as wubbish, but it is sung by and for young people who were very angry with the 'system' at the time. Nothing changes eh?

Goes on a bit but have a listen:

I'm trying to appreciate it as i like all sorts of music, but mainly house through to classical (pretty much the same thing if you think about it) and i can see myself enjoying being there, but not being into the message and what it stands for. For this reason primarily i'll never like the pistols but they do have merits for being good in their day

Ah, I am starting to see inside your head perhaps.

"Got any salmon?"

Is that the kind of question that you like to ask people?

Yes if the person i'm talking to is on the fish counter and i want some fisg, not that i would ask for salmon as i aint keen

this seems pretty good, probably early stuff, and not what i was looking for, but just listening to it and i like it.

Edit ha ha yes it is the song i like but doesn't start til around 4.0 and it's not a good version