Cup Final TV in Malta

Valesaint

Unfortunately we will be in Malta next weekend. Does anyone know of anywhere that may be showing the game? We are staying in the Sliema area. Cheers.

To those of you who are going to Wembley-enjoy. You will remember the experience forever.

Recommendation from yesterday was to track it down on Iraqgoals.net online. I'll be in Dallas with the same problem, they don't take kindly to sissy sports in them thar neck of the woods... etc..

Anyone know how I can get a response from an admin on this board? My email address has been banned apparently for too many attempts at logging in, and now I have to reset my password everytime I want to logon onto this board - its driving me insane!!

Unfortunately we will be in Malta next weekend. Does anyone know of anywhere that may be showing the game? We are staying in the Sliema area. Cheers.

To those of you who are going to Wembley-enjoy. You will remember the experience forever.

You should be able to find a pub with Sky Sports, it's pretty common out there.

If you need to though (as a last resort) there is a Pub in Qawra, a very short walk from the Bus Terminal down Triq il Touristi called Murphy's, it has over 5 teles and access to both Sky and Italian football channels. It will undoubtably be available there.