JPT Ticket Swap Shop

hamster

See the other thread just now and I would like to ask the mods for a sticky please. Pretty please? Here's Saint67's request for starters (only fair imo): http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=21114 I personally have a more complicated conundrum but will consider all offers. I have 4 tickets ALL seperate from each other. I am ideally after two pairs but would consider any permetation tbh. I can offer a slight incentive in that 3 of mine are CAT3 (worth £34) in Blocks 132, 139 and 143. The other is CAT2 (worth £44) in Block 141. I don't mind taking the loss and swapping for seats in a CAT4 (£24) area, I just need to get people as near to each other as possible. Please note that this request IS NOT for me, it is primarily for a volunteer driver who has kindly offered to drive some of my Service Users in a unit mini-bus. He's doing it door-to-door as most people I work with couldn;t get there any other way (physically disabled). I just want to be able to offer him and his partner, who is also helping out on the day, the chance to enjoy the match sat together. Thanks in anticipation Mods - feel free to pass on my contact details to any serious requests.

I have 2 tickets in Block 532 (£24) which are infront of each other i.e same seat numbers just row 19 and row 20...

If thats any good, Ill be at St Marys tomorrow night - wouldnt be able to swap on Sunday, as I am giving them to 2 mates who I got them for but they dont know each other so wont mind where they sit...

Edited by Littlelat17

I have 2 tickets in Block 532 (£24) which are infront of each other i.e same seat numbers just row 19 and row 20...

If thats any good, Ill be at St Marys tomorrow night - wouldnt be able to swap on Sunday, as I am giving them to 2 mates who I got them for but they dont know each other so wont mind where they sit...

That would be ideal for two of them. I'll be in the Itchen (Block 4) or can meet outside. Which tickets would you prefer, I can give you the actual seat numbers if required?

Pleased to say that all four tickets have new homes.

MASSIVE thank you to littlelat17 who went over and above to resolve the issue with our volunteer driver situation. Becoming a bit of a cliché recently, perhaps it's because of the good vibe, but another 'True Saint' to add to the list.

Maybe there realy are forces at work that we simply do not understand! Who really knows.