Parking for Brighton

Matty's Caddy

Does anybody know a good place to park that's quite close to the stadium? Thanks.

Im going to use the park and ride at mill road.

You use your match ticket tear off bit as payment .

Its right turn after the A27/A23 junction,just on the road into the town centre.

I think theres a garage and spa shop near the roundabout and you head right.

One thing,the buses back leave from a different place than the drop off point.

I'm told that parking around the ground is a no go.

Im going to use the park and ride at mill road.

You use your match ticket tear off bit as payment .

Its right turn after the A27/A23 junction,just on the road into the town centre.

I think theres a garage and spa shop near the roundabout and you head right.

One thing,the buses back leave from a different place than the drop off point.

I'm told that parking around the ground is a no go.

Is there a certain time you have to be there by? I'm not really sure how park and ride's work.

if you come off at the hove turn off of the A27 just before the Brighton turn off - then turn right at 1st roundabout then straight over at 2nd round about into Dyke Rd (seriously no joke) then 2nd left into Tongdean lane after about 500 yds the rd forks take left still on Tongdean lane then park anywhere around here - there are no restrictions and you can just walk down hill 3 mins to the ground - there's where im parking being a local

Is there a certain time you have to be there by? I'm not really sure how park and ride's work.

Opens at 6pm tonight and, after checking it out on Google looks like only a 5 minute ride to the stadium so guess they'll keep shipping people there until around 19:15-19:30

We're leaving this PO post code tonight around 16:30 so if we get down there after 6pm we'll do the park and ride, any earlier and we'll look at parking down Tongdean Rise as above (Rise and not Lane yes?)

Finally, which pub is nearby and where are you all going to be ????

if you come off at the hove turn off of the A27 just before the Brighton turn off - then turn right at 1st roundabout then straight over at 2nd round about into Dyke Rd (seriously no joke) then 2nd left into Tongdean lane after about 500 yds the rd forks take left still on Tongdean lane then park anywhere around here - there are no restrictions and you can just walk down hill 3 mins to the ground - there's where im parking being a local

good tip - followed your directions and they worked superbly - parked 3 minutes walk from the ground (well 6 minutes going back - a very steep hill)

Just a shame about the game.