Going on the **** with...

dune

Gordon, David, Nick Clegg, Nigel, Nick G (no not mr statto, piggy nick griff) and the women who's in charge of the liberals - i think she may be a lesbian which is cool cos i've got a mate who's mum has become on after having 6 kids so it can happen - remember to eat plenty of fruit.

So back to the thread Gordon, David, Nick Clegg, Nigel, Nick G (no not mr statto, piggy nick griff) and the women who's in charge of the liberals - i think she may be a lesbian which is cool cos i've got a mate who's mum has become on after having 6 kids so it can happen - remember to eat plenty of fruit. Are all on a ight out with you on the lash, you're feeling a bit lucky too, and piggy griff is tongueing th stunner romsey stu ****ged the week before, the question is what would happen next?

Gordon, David, Nick Clegg, Nigel, Nick G (no not mr statto, piggy nick griff) and the women who's in charge of the liberals - i think she may be a lesbian which is cool cos i've got a mate who's mum has become on after having 6 kids so it can happen - remember to eat plenty of fruit.

So back to the thread Gordon, David, Nick Clegg, Nigel, Nick G (no not mr statto, piggy nick griff) and the women who's in charge of the liberals - i think she may be a lesbian which is cool cos i've got a mate who's mum has become on after having 6 kids so it can happen - remember to eat plenty of fruit. Are all on a ight out with you on the lash, you're feeling a bit lucky too, and piggy griff is tongueing th stunner romsey stu ****ged the week before, the question is what would happen next?

Are you on drugs?

Are you on drugs?

No, do you really think of the eve of the return to a medieval feudal society i'd do such a thing. No siree, i'm currently pollishing my masters saddle for the mass murder of foxes we have pencilled in for the 7th.

/\

They put them in the water now RandR, seriously. Have you ever read 1984 by some old bloke who's name escapes me?

He was a modern day nostrodamus, amazingly accurate, aprt from the date bit I grant you, but a genious none the less.

/\

They put them in the water now RandR, seriously. Have you ever read 1984 by some old bloke who's name escapes me?

He was a modern day nostrodamus, amazingly accurate, aprt from the date bit I grant you, but a genious none the less.

yes mate, i'm well into the works of non conformist thinkers because we're all brought to a scfipt of what is, so the works of rhinkers like orwell, darwinm cs lewis are right up my street. forget drivel like dan browns, read what cs lewis wrote when he was pff his tits on heroin

yes mate, i'm well into the works of non conformist thinkers because we're all brought to a scfipt of what is, so the works of rhinkers like orwell, darwinm cs lewis are right up my street. forget drivel like dan browns, read what cs lewis wrote when he was pff his tits on heroin

I'd actually add yourself to that list dune. You are brilliant. I would hav evoted for someone like you if you had stood. You'd make a great politician imho. Seriously

I'd actually add yourself to that list dune. You are brilliant. I would hav evoted for someone like you if you had stood. You'd make a great politician imho. Seriously

Thanks mate, i;n thinking of joining ukip and if i do i'll be different to the stansard way and answer questions and be honest ;ike i do here. i know it makes you enemies bur sheep graze in flocks while eagles fly alone

rfit i have joined ukip already meabn thinking about becoming active member

Thanks mate, i;n thinking of joining ukip and if i do i'll be different to the stansard way and answer questions and be honest ;ike i do here. i know it makes you enemies bur sheep graze in flocks while eagles fly alone

what about hamsters, where do we fit in in this crazy world that you live in, where sheep and birds get to vote? You need a good re-think of yourmanifesto if you think that that slogan will win you votes. start small, promise something that people haven't got and that they will all want. Promise free milk for every schoolkid.

what about hamsters, where do we fit in in this crazy world that you live in, where sheep and birds get to vote? You need a good re-think of yourmanifesto if you think that that slogan will win you votes. start small, promise something that people haven't got and that they will all want. Promise free milk for every schoolkid.

your just being daft now mate. hamsrters dont need the vote in their natutal environment the cage and wheel is all they know, but it makes you think, did man invent the wheel or did the hamsters get there firt. **** soz i'm talking ********. delte that ****, i aint no ****ing hippy.

Honest?

Ok.

Are you Stanley?

A straight yes or no will do. No weasel words or the like.

Honest?

Ok.

Are you Stanley?

ESB if i was i wouldnt be able to say mate. please understand that and also that i don't want to be your enemy as i like you as person and youve been through similar **** to what i went through and at the time i felt sorry for you.

Honest?

Ok.

Are you Stanley?

also what you said about you pming stanley to trick him into dropping himself in it by being friendly then revealing it'd been a ploy to gather evidence to post up. I think that was pretty bad so maybe stanley felt hurt and agrieved because he probably liked to take people at face value and trust them and hemay have learnt a lesson but i guess it's a sad lesson for him to learn?

ESB if i was i wouldnt be able to say mate. please understand that and also that i don't want to be your enemy as i like you as person and youve been through similar **** to what i went through and at the time i felt sorry for you.

Don't feel sorry for me just because my Mother has Cancer. That's patronising. You don't like me it's just that your current facade prevents you from revealing that.

Now act like you claim to be, honest. No weasel words. Straight yes or no.

Are you, as I suspect, Stanley?

Or can you not be honest, thereby revealing true core right wing values?

I'm off to work.

Don't feel sorry for me just because my Mother has Cancer. That's patronising. You don't like me it's just that your current facade prevents you from revealing that.

Now act like you claim to be, honest. No weasel words. Straight yes or no.

Are you, as I suspect, Stanley?

Or can you not be honest, thereby revealing true core right wing values?

I'm off to work.

No i'm not answering you. I've said that I do respect you and your mate Toomer told me you were a sound family man and I believed him and thought i should back off (a. Then you had the awful stuff with ur mum and i'd nursed my old man for 3 months 24/7 so i know what fcking hard work it is and i did feel sorry for you. I've been completely honest tonight - 100%, read that ****ing long thread post and it took me ages and it's how it is. If you read it and choose to say it's all lies then there's nothing more to be said.

also what you said about you pming stanley to trick him into dropping himself in it by being friendly then revealing it'd been a ploy to gather evidence to post up. I think that was pretty bad so maybe stanley felt hurt and agrieved because he probably liked to take people at face value and trust them and hemay have learnt a lesson but i guess it's a sad lesson for him to learn?

Stanley/You started the exchange of PM's in that instance. How do you know about them?

All your PM's to me are stored and if I feel necessary will be referred to and I am willing to share them with any Mod in an open effort to rid this forum of any racists.

Leopards don't change their spots, they seek to flatter and deceive but it doesn't always work.

No i'm not answering you. I've said that I do respect you and your mate Toomer told me you were a sound family man and believed him and thought i should back off. Then you had the awful stuff with ur mum and i'd nursed my old man for 3 months 24/7 so i know what fcking hard work it is and i did feel sorry for you. I've been completely honest tonight - 100%, read that ****ing long thread post and it took me ages and it's how it is. If you read it and choose to say it's all lies then there's nothing more to be said.

You should really be a politician.

Weasel words hiding from and evading an honest answer.

I really must go to work.

Enjoy your day.

Stanley/You started the exchange of PM's in that instance. How do you know about them?

All your PM's to me are stored and if I feel necessary will be referred to and I am willing to share them with any Mod in an open effort to rid this forum of any racists.

Leopards don't change their spots, they seek to flatter and deceive but it doesn't always work.

I have one from you last week saying what nasty piece of **** stanley was and you sayoing you werent happy he called you a grass. I suggest you do shre the PM's infact post the bloody lot up. You're right leopards never change and the fact i've tried to make ammends from trying to get you cup final tickets to respecting you then that means nothing. cheers for that. I tried to help because i'm not the nasty evil piece of **** you say, but you aint never going to believe it so i'm sad that we should just go our separate ways and ignore each other. unless oif course you wanna try and make my life a misery on here because you think i deserve then i guess thats whats gonna happen. I'd be sad about it but i'd still respect you becuase i'd know you mean well but youre wrong.

And finally ESB i'm now totally dejected that you can't give dune a chance, the election result now means nothing, i've tried my best , really i have but i can do no more so pm me if you want if you want to proceed in any way and i'll either say yes or no, but i'm not going to hide like a shrinking violet when i don't think i've done anything wrong apart from being maybe a bit ignorant and maybe a bit too concerned about an issue that others think is a non issue. Read what i've said about the NF rally, it's the truth, and whether you believe it or not doesn't matter because it's true and i'm gonna have to just accept it if you don't believe me and there'll be nothing more i can do to convince you that you're wrong to paint me as a nazi that wants to run the gas chambers. Jesus that just the most awful thing tht i can think of that anyone could think of me. You might as well think of me as mate of gary glitter cos you've almost got me painted as the most evil person you can get.

Cheers ESB, thanks very ****ing much.

I have one from you last week saying what nasty piece of **** stanley was and you sayoing you werent happy he called you a grass. I suggest you do shre the PM's infact post the bloody lot up. You're right leopards never change and the fact i've tried to make ammends from trying to get you cup final tickets to respecting you then that means nothing. cheers for that. I tried to help because i'm not the nasty evil piece of **** you say, but you aint never going to believe it so i'm sad that we should just go our separate ways and ignore each other. unless oif course you wanna try and make my life a misery on here because you think i deserve then i guess thats whats gonna happen. I'd be sad about it but i'd still respect you becuase i'd know you mean well but youre wrong.

And finally ESB i'm now totally dejected that you can't give dune a chance, the election result now means nothing, i've tried my best , really i have but i can do no more so pm me if you want if you want to proceed in any way and i'll either say yes or no, but i'm not going to hide like a shrinking violet when i don't think i've done anything wrong apart from being maybe a bit ignorant and maybe a bit too concerned about an issue that others think is a non issue. Read what i've said about the NF rally, it's the truth, and whether you believe it or not doesn't matter because it's true and i'm gonna have to just accept it if you don't believe me and there'll be nothing more i can do to convince you that you're wrong to paint me as a nazi that wants to run the gas chambers. Jesus that just the most awful thing tht i can think of that anyone could think of me. You might as well think of me as mate of gary glitter cos you've almost got me painted as the most evil person you can get.

Cheers ESB, thanks very ****ing much.

I believe that you are Stanley. You may (?) have changed, in some way, or moderated your views. Why you have changed or moderated them I don't know. It may be that you have thought long and hard about them, it may be that the views you held were instrumental in your being banned from here so you cannot further voice them? As to the ban, which I believe was for ever/life (and the mod who banned you can correct any misapprehensions I have), that is the reason you cannot be honest with me as to your previous identity.

I do not recall painting or describing you as a Nazi who wants to run the gas chambers!

Here is what I said to you, 20/04/2010, in the PM about Stanley and my 'grassing him up'

In it I don't seem to see anything about my not liking being called a grass. Although I did describe him as getting very nasty.

It was all contrived to try and draw the truth, that you are Stanley, from you.

Quote "I clearly did not state that you are Fascist, whereas Stanley clearly was and also a racist to boot. I could see your reasoned debate which is in total contradiction to Stanley's. I still have his PM to me in which he basically admitted his racism and, after I forwarded it to the Mods he called me a grass. I suppose the poor little twit was right in that I grassed him up, but he was so nasty!

Sorry that you thought I was inferring that you are! Although you are obviously far too right wing for me and I, probably, far too left wing to you!"

I see that I have 3 messages, I fully expect one might be from you but I cannot take time to read it at this moment.

I shall.

So it's looking like a hung Parliament, will we get a government of concensus or will we stagger about for a few months until the next election?