Saint Martini

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
If I knew how to resize I would. Would make it a hell of a lot easier. But the only way I know how to resize things is on paint and that only works for still pictures and also compromises the picture :(

Google a gif resizing tool.

If I knew how to resize I would. Would make it a hell of a lot easier. But the only way I know how to resize things is on paint and that only works for still pictures and also compromises the picture :(

My current avatar was massive, I uploaded the massive pic via the forum tool and it automatically resized it's self.

Google a gif resizing tool.

I have spent about 15 minutes looking through them now and the ones which I find either resize it and it then becomes a still, or, wont resize it. I dont want to keep downloading new software to this laptop, as it is a work one. I have found on-line ones, which have successfully re-sized it, but when I try to apply it to my avatar, it says file is too large?!

Do you have special admin powers which can over ride this? As i fail to see how this file can be larger than my other avatars?

My current avatar was massive, I uploaded the massive pic via the forum tool and it automatically resized it's self.

Your one is a picture though, rather than a gif

I found that after my first search, I just figured if INS couldn't find it then tough to me posting it :D

I found it too, however it hasnt worked.

I resized it fine, but it is not a gif?!

When I save it, it saves as a picture?!

Mods please can you do it? Its not as if I have not tried and I am being lazy, I have spent about 20 minutes on this now and still cant seem to find a way which it resizes, as a working gif!?