Belgian GP

Just booked my tickets for it, gonna be my first F1 experience.

Planning on camping, has anyone been there? Any recommendations?

Myself, Baj and Spudgun are going to Spa this year. We've got a challet about 45 mins from the track. You're more than welcome to join us if you like. We could do with 1 more in the group and it helps with costs like ferries and petrol no end.

If you decide to go it alone, Pouhon and Bruxelles are the two best places to sit. I've been the last two years and got fantastic view.

Im really up for going to this track but have no idea at how to go about it. Ive not been to any track before, not even silverstone so not sure how i can make it happen?

The wonders of the internet! Have a look at the thread here and you'll see it's as easy as letting Baj & Arizona do all the hard work :) (thanks chaps!)

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=16809

This will be my first GP as well.

Myself, Baj and Spudgun are going to Spa this year. We've got a challet about 45 mins from the track. You're more than welcome to join us if you like. We could do with 1 more in the group and it helps with costs like ferries and petrol no end.

If you decide to go it alone, Pouhon and Bruxelles are the two best places to sit. I've been the last two years and got fantastic view.

Would love to take you up on the offer but I'm going with the missus!

Any idea what parking is like at the track or do most of the local towns offer shuttle bus services?

Most of the locals in Francorchamps will sell you a parking spot for the day in their field/driveway. From there it's about a 20 minute walk to the entrance of the circuit.

That makes sense, I took a drive around the area back in December on my way to the Christmas Market in Aachen and all the houses around seemed to have a lot of land.

Out of interest, what tickets did you go for? We've just got the bog-standard bronze area weekend tickets for €150, couldn't justify paying silly money for the grandstands, no matter how tempting it was to sit at Eau Rouge!