JustMike Posted 8 June, 2010 Posted 8 June, 2010 I have been asked by a collegue at work to help organise a charity 5-a-side tournement. The event is taking place on Saturday 24th July at 10:30 (10:00 for registration) at Cr******d College, Shakespeare Road, Eastleigh SO50 4FZ and is in aid of "Get kids going" Details Max 8 players per squad £40 per team (£5 each) We aim to have various stalls around the place incuding a BBQ, Raffle, Refreshments and hopefully a beer tent (licence permitting) I have set up a facebook event for this with more info. http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=132734416742582 Thanks for reading *Can I have this stickied please mods?
JustMike Posted 8 June, 2010 Author Posted 8 June, 2010 haha at the swear filter blocking out c.r.e.s.t.w.o.o.d :-)
Arizona Posted 8 June, 2010 Posted 8 June, 2010 E.stwoo is a very ofensive swear word in Estonia. Sorry about that. I'm off that day so will be in, unless I get sent somewhere at the last minute.
JustMike Posted 8 June, 2010 Author Posted 8 June, 2010 E.stwoo is a very ofensive swear word in Estonia. Sorry about that. I'm off that day so will be in, unless I get sent somewhere at the last minute.  good man, I need players for my team (the one you played for before on a wednesday)
Arizona Posted 26 June, 2010 Posted 26 June, 2010 E.stwoo is a very ofensive swear word in Estonia. Sorry about that. I'm off that day so will be in, unless I get sent somewhere at the last minute.   You'll never guess what. Sorry Mike.
JustMike Posted 27 June, 2010 Author Posted 27 June, 2010 You'll never guess what. Sorry Mike. Â booooooo!
JustMike Posted 17 July, 2010 Author Posted 17 July, 2010 we are 1 team short of our target 16 teams. Anyone fancy chucking together a SWF team?
JustMike Posted 21 July, 2010 Author Posted 21 July, 2010 we now have our 16 teams. if anyone fancies playing for the team i have entered please let me know
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now