How many chants did Super Kel have last night?

Big_Bald_Si

I wonder if the coaching staff have something to do with his change of form. Correct me if I'm wrong but don't we have the same goalkeepercoach? I wonder if JP just manages to get more out of Davis then Burley did or if its just a few good performances that got him high on conficence.

There was one about Bradley Wright-Phillips as well, but i couldn't make it out from the Kingsland.....

He robbed off the skates he robbed off the skates Bradley wright phillips he robbed off the skates! same tune as the Dmg song!

Loving the Kelvin Davis chants last night - must have had about 3 or 4 different songs!

I was really pleased for Kelvin last night. Since last season, he’s really come into form and shown his true capabilities. As was mentioned, being a keeper is a funny old game. You can shine one minute, and just not do right the next. Fortunately, Kelvin seems to fall into the furst category at the moment.

It must give him a boost too – to have won the fans and doubters over (me included, not too big to say!). To go from being continually jeered and stressing at the fans (funnily enough, under Burley) to having his name chanted around the ground was heart warming. Good on ya Kelv, long may it continue. You’ve kept us in quite a few games and we need that right now.

Tough call between Kelvin and Lallana for MoM last night. So glad he switched his phone off on deadline day, but Lallana was the class act on the pitch last night. He demands the ball and when we play well everything goes through him. Also allows Surman a bit more room to play. Those two and Cork in midfield is great, and we have Morgan to slot back in as well. Only been able to make last night and the Brum cup game this season, so maybe I have rose-tinted view of what we can do, but if we play football like yesterday's second half I don't mind us losing a few games against the 'lump it forward merchants' becuase we will also play a fair few teams off the park.

COYR!

Tough call between Kelvin and Lallana for MoM last night. So glad he switched his phone off on deadline day, but Lallana was the class act on the pitch last night. He demands the ball and when we play well everything goes through him. Also allows Surman a bit more room to play. Those two and Cork in midfield is great, and we have Morgan to slot back in as well. Only been able to make last night and the Brum cup game this season, so maybe I have rose-tinted view of what we can do, but if we play football like yesterday's second half I don't mind us losing a few games against the 'lump it forward merchants' becuase we will also play a fair few teams off the park.

COYR!

It's probably just nerves or maybe he is eating too much spicy food?

COYR!

It was Kelvin for me. I thought Lallana had excellent second half but wasn't in the game much in the second. A big shout out for Jordan Robertson though had a better game than Lallana for me, he was a constant threat in leading the line.

What's this story about him having his phone off on deadline day? Did I miss something?

Kelvin had heard of some interest from other clubs and on deadline day he turned his phone off so that no-one could get hold of him! It was in the programme a few games ago I think, saying how he really loved the club and the fans, and just didn't want to leave. Fair play to him!

I am no longer gutted that Richard Wright didnt come to us permanatly....well done Kelvin and the fans,i hope we continue with the encouraging songs of support.His save last night at a crucial moment won us the 3 points.

I am no longer gutted that Richard Wright didnt come to us permanatly....well done Kelvin and the fans,i hope we continue with the encouraging songs of support.His save last night at a crucial moment won us the 3 points.

That is a very good comment and I share that view. For two years I have not been supportive of Kelvin but this season he has been great for us. My apologies to Kelvin for doubting his ability to deliver the goods. The Management changes seem to have done the trick.