SWF Champions league style Fifa Competition.

saint_bert

Chelsea 0-2 Bayern (Badstuber and Robben)

Just playing the 2nd game but it's randomly frozen. I was losing 3-1 but I'm not sure what to do?

I scored when Matt's screen was blank apparently so seen as there was 10 minutes left we'll call it 3-0.

I scored when Matt's screen was blank apparently so seen as there was 10 minutes left we'll call it 3-0.

Thats crazy. Mine came back at 3-0 no mention of a goal by you? It must've lost connection at 3-0 around the 80th minute. I even scored a fourth to make it 4-0 then during the replay of the fourth goal, it froze then cut off. Weird never experienced that before. Think its Griffo manipulating the system after taking a battering!!! To be fair he was all over me in the first game. Tweaked the tactics in the second and the rest is history.

Thats crazy. Mine came back at 3-0 no mention of a goal by you? It must've lost connection at 3-0 around the 80th minute. I even scored a fourth to make it 4-0 then during the replay of the fourth goal, it froze then cut off. Weird never experienced that before. Think its Griffo manipulating the system after taking a battering!!! To be fair he was all over me in the first game. Tweaked the tactics in the second and the rest is history.

Nope, 100% truthful. I carried on playing, got one back from Tony Kroos from about 30 yards, haha, but then pretty much straight after the game froze. No worries, you battered me in that last game!

Man Utd 2-2 Bayern

Bayern 8-1 Man Utd

Was so ****ed off after that first game, missed chance after chance, and even had to come from two down! I was so frustrated after that first game I decided to take it out on you in the second game Bert ;)

Also, could we get the table up as it stands?

Man Utd 2-2 Bayern

Bayern 8-1 Man Utd

Was so ****ed off after that first game, missed chance after chance, and even had to come from two down! I was so frustrated after that first game I decided to take it out on you in the second game Bert ;)

Also, could we get the table up as it stands?

Have to say though, you were worried every time Rooney had the ball!

Will do the table 2ma as im just about to watch a film with teh missus

Have to say though, you were worried every time Rooney had the ball!

Will do the table 2ma as im just about to watch a film with teh missus

I know, everytime I play against Rooney, everyone shoots from miles out with him and they always seem to go in so I stand well off him now. Your first goal in the first game with him was quality, god knows how it squeezed into that gap in the top corner!