HTC HD2 on O2

gaz

Up for sale is my HTC HD2 phone, locked on O2.

It was an upgrade for my bro's iPhone, but after a couple of months he dropped it and broke the screen. No insurance meant he went back to his old phone and left it. I found it, had the digitizer and LCD replaced professionally back in September (cost me £100!) and have been using it since.

You can download apps via Microsoft Marketplace, but it comes with a Facebook, Youtube and Opera app as standard.

In terms of condition, the screen is 100% perfect, no dead pixels, no dust under the glass etc. Cosmetically, the case has marks. I wear rings on my fingers, so theres scrapes on the metal battery cover. These can be replaced though. The buttons at the bottom show wear too, but they work perfectly. See images for overall condition.

Unfortunately, I don't have any documentation, box or headphones, but the charger is here (cable doubles as USB cable), and I'll include a 16gb micro SD card, fitted and formatted. I'll do a factory reset before shipping too, so when you turn it on it'll be first-time setup again.

On eBay, HD2's with all the bits and pieces in perfect condition make £300 BIN, used ones with similar marks make £230-250 BIN.

p1050289h.jpg

p1050291c.jpg

p1050292n.jpg

p1050293x.jpg

p1050297.jpg

p1050298.jpg

p1050300q.jpg

p1050304.jpg

Looking for £180 via PayPal. Post will be £8 via SD.

Cheers Mikey. I'm sticking a 16gb microSD card in and that has been plenty for all my music and videos. Drag and drop to load it up too, couldn't be simpler. Only reason I'm selling it, is because I've just taken delivery of an iPhone 4 (smaller screen, booo).

I'm taking advantage of the free listing weekend on eBay so its listed over there, starting price of £150 with no reserve.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180610203255