Are England too good?

KK the 2nd

Are England too good for their opposition today? It often seems to be the case we play better against better opposition, Croatia for example, and poorer against poorer opposition. It made me think that maybe we would be better playing Bradley rather than Shaun and perhaps Lloyd rather than David. Any thoughts?

OK so we eventually ended up thrashing 'em but it was a struggle for the first 50 mins so I still stand by the point.

Edited by KK the 2nd

Interesting point, but I don't think its the problem of too much ability. Its more that we're slow to adapt to the opposition. As the players are playing top premiership teams week in week out then they're used to that standard.

Also it doesn't help that these teams get all eleven behind the ball.

Are England too good for their opposition today? It often seems to be the case we play better against better opposition, Croatia for example, and poorer against poorer opposition. It made me think that maybe we would be better playing Bradley rather than Shaun and perhaps Lloyd rather than David. Any thoughts?

OK so we eventually ended up thrashing 'em but it was a struggle for the first 50 mins so I still stand by the point.

Lloyd who? Beckham?