Allen & Heath ZED 10FX Mixer For Sale

JonnyLove

I am selling a 6 Month old Allen & Heath ZED 10FX mixer (With Manual but no box)

All you need to know about it here http://www.allen-heath.com/zed/zed10fx

Perfect working condition

Brought it for the wife to sing through for live performances but we have found it overkill for what we need so might as well go to a good home. Perfect for Studio, live performance, solo, band's the works.

So For sale at £150 (either local pick up or drop off or will post in the UK for extra £10)

PM if interested.

Any questions please ask.

Regards,

Jonny

Nope I mean L1 compact it's a compact version of the L1 with 1 channel for mic insert, 1 cahnnel for instrument or aux connection and thats all we need along with ipod and re-verb unit. (Why Bose never added this feature is beyond me) but still great.

So hence the reason to sell my A&H Desk as basically I don't need it for myself or the wife so it's better to give it to a good home. The price I think is worth it as a) it's A&H and be it's only 6 months old for which I purchased it for £210

So if anyone wants an excellent quality studio - live mixer then please let me know. (yes there are other options available as BAJ has shown but at the end of the day there is a large difference on the sound produced through and A&H desk)

That's all right BAJ I knew you meant good. For yourself as a musician if your looking for a good clean sound with simple setup take a look at the L1 Compact yourself

Thanks, but can't really justify replacing my multimix. I invested heavily in a mic instead (a rode nt1-a), finding I can get near professional studio quality... just a shame about the musician :p