Anyone installed iOS 5 yet?

Essruu

It looks a great update. Particularly pleased about the iPad>Apple TV mirroring, iCloud (=no MobileMe subscription), iMessage, Notification Centre, Mail tweaks and deep Twitter integration.

I'm itching to install it, but slightly loathed to lose my untethered Jailbreak. I'm not entirely convinced, however, that I would miss the JB if I chose not to. Most of my old tweaks are now incorporated into iOS, so it's really just the cracked software installation that I'd lose - and I'm pretty fed up with having two App ecosystems so may just start to pay for stuff I want instead of installing lots of cr4p that I don't need!

It looks a great update. Particularly pleased about the iPad>Apple TV mirroring, iCloud (=no MobileMe subscription), iMessage, Notification Centre, Mail tweaks and deep Twitter integration.

I'm itching to install it, but slightly loathed to lose my untethered Jailbreak. I'm not entirely convinced, however, that I would miss the JB if I chose not to. Most of my old tweaks are now incorporated into iOS, so it's really just the cracked software installation that I'd lose - and I'm pretty fed up with having two App ecosystems so may just start to pay for stuff I want instead of installing lots of cr4p that I don't need!

Not tried it yet, but my new iPhone arrives at some point this morning and I'm wondering if itll already have it installed. Ill probably install it and live without JB for a few weeks until its cracked.

It won't be installed yet. You'll be on 4.3.3

The 5.0 in the wild in a Developer Beta release. It has been Jailbroken, but it's a tethered one at the moment. A full untethered JB must be imminent, I'm just not sure I want to bother with the whole JB scene anymore.

It won't be installed yet. You'll be on 4.3.3

The 5.0 in the wild in a Developer Beta release. It has been Jailbroken, but it's a tethered one at the moment. A full untethered JB must be imminent, I'm just not sure I want to bother with the whole JB scene anymore.

Tethering doesnt bother me, but only because I could never be bothered to update my JB tethered to untethered... caused me an arse ache in Munich when my nephews turned off my iphone tho!!!!