A Moral Dilema

Arizona

Hope to be going to my first game of the season against Bristol City in a couple of weeks, having been kept away from Saints matches by geographical barriers.

If I am honnest, I want to stand in the Northam chanting Stern John's name, along with Rasiak, Saganowski, Only one Andrew Davies, Nigel Pearson's Red n' White Army, Swing Lowe and anything else I can think of.

Actually, I'd rather do it in the Itchen North, but that's not going to happen. My question is, would that be acceptable? Showing the people who's wages we are paying that this is anything but good enough.

Or, is it likely to have a negative effect on our young team and damage our chances of survival. Afterall, relegation is far from guaranteed and there are some very poor sides in this league.

Oppinions...

Hope to be going to my first game of the season against Bristol City in a couple of weeks, having been kept away from Saints matches by geographical barriers.

If I am honnest, I want to stand in the Northam chanting Stern John's name, along with Rasiak, Saganowski, Only one Andrew Davies, Nigel Pearson's Red n' White Army, Swing Lowe and anything else I can think of.

Actually, I'd rather do it in the Itchen North, but that's not going to happen. My question is, would that be acceptable? Showing the people who's wages we are paying that this is anything but good enough.

Or, is it likely to have a negative effect on our young team and damage our chances of survival. Afterall, relegation is far from guaranteed and there are some very poor sides in this league.

Oppinions...

Get a seat in the corporates, support the players, but give Lowe a ficucking earful would be my advice.

Get a seat in the corporates, support the players, but give Lowe a ficucking earful would be my advice.

there are plenty to choose from in the corporates, last home game must have only been 100

lowe/wilde will not even be there, give your earful to Guy and Richards

For what its worth my advice is come and join us in the Northam and use all of your energy to sign anti Lowe and anti Wilde songs.

Im sick to death of being told to support the team,only to see utter sh-ite on the pitch,usually being lead by a manager who is either out of his depth,or hasnt been supported by Lowe and the board.

We are utter pants,what ever we do wont make any difference to the result,so Arizona if you come along on Tuesday please join in.

All together now....

Swing Lowe.....