Game of Thrones: LARPing Fun!

Bearsy

I caught a mid-season episode of this last year and thought it looked pretty sweet though at the time it was hard to follow what was going on because they don't bother with the "Last week on Game of Thrones..." information service protocol. It had some good stuff in it though, that one episode I saw this knight got really ****ed off because he lost a joust so he calls for his sword and decapitates his horse right in front of everyone!

It's a fun show!

So anyway I've been catching up watching the series on the internets and it's actually pretty sweet! The best character is this sexy dwarf played by that one guy from Elf. He's really cool! Athough I don't know what accent he's trying to do, it's weird, he sounds like Eddie Izzard. At first I thought it was Bad Acting but the way he talks kind of grows on you and now I think he's a Genius Actor.

All of the women in Game of Thrones are superhot too! There's this one little blonde girl who's forced to marry this foreign warlord who's like 3 times her size and at first he insists on only boning her from behind so you just get her facing the camera all the time making grimacing expressions while she has to accept too-large warlord cock every night. So what she does is lesbians up with this hot prostitute who teaches her how to get him to bone her in other positions.

In summary: It's a fun show!

Game of Thrones is awesome.

As Bearsey points out, it's chock-full of fantasy nooky, so definitely a post watershed show. Probably not a good idea to listen to it on speakers in a shared house. Your housemates will just think you are watching pr0n.

They chuck the claret about with joyful abandon too. I think someone gets decapitated in the first episode. Lots of stab related injuries thereafter, including some truly vicious bits that'll make you gasp for breath or think "holy feck! did they just do that?".

Second season is due to start on HBO soon. Definitely worth a look if you haven't seen it already.